View Single Post
(#2538)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hateful Godmocker
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

JellyBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JellyBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-02-2010, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
So you are starting to call me names again by using a generic term. Why don't you stop being rude to people here and accept the Lord.
I was not even replying you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
Did you say you guys started the thread? NO you directed your hate filled comments towards me.
Speaking of retarded Jelly why is it that you hate Christians so much, are you a Catlik or something?
And I am not old, 40 is mature. I guess you hate the elderly too.

Again, you are simply assuming something out of what you read. You are not reading my text logically, or are you even reading it at all?

I said you, as you, in the community. I don't get why this is so hard to understand. We talked about this whole thread, and about the people in it. Then I write "you", because we were talking about more than one people.

Again, where does this hatred come from? Please, do quote me for saying such things, because you can't. Do not assume things, read what is written, and nothing more. You do not need to analyze my text. I didn't put that much thought into it.

You look like a 80 year old man who could pass out at any time.