View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Stalker

RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept - 08-01-2015, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
What do you imagine that I would want from you, harlot? I'm not one of your marijuana-addicted "Johns" staggering down the streets of Tijuana. I have the Holy Spirit in me. You have all manner of sexural diseases dripping out of your rotten cooter.
I'm not even mexican, and no, I don't use marijuana, that's what you want to think because you're a racist

Quote:
Christ has called you here for a reason. Won't you please drop to your knees right now and beg Him to wash your filthy sins away with His sweet, sweet blood? It really is your only hope.
Yeah, because Christ doesn't have anything better to do to do except making an internet forum gaining followers