View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default I think my maid is trying to kill me! - 10-03-2017, 08:45 PM

Polly has always been a fine negress maid, nice and plump, and strong for a woman.

But I've been noticing she's been getting sloppy on occasion. The other day, I came home into my den, after a long day of getting my ATV out of the gulch, when I slipped on the freshly waxed hardwood floor. Polly ALWAYS waxes at the crack of dawn, never leaving it at 4 pm. What possessed her to do it when she KNEW I'd be walking through that back door any moment?

As much as I wish to give her a good whipping and discipline, I can't help but feel this was a malicious, and not so veiled attempt to off me. What's gotten into her? This isn't the first offense either. Last week, when I sat to watch the 700 Club and drink my beer, there was a peculiar after-taste, and I noticed she did not open it in front of me, but at her own whim behind-the-scenes. Needless to mention, I went to bed with sudden cramps, and unusual gastronomical activity.

I'm tender on the matter. As much as I wish to see her treacherous butt hauled off to the clink, Polly is remarkably cheap. Perhaps there is a good negro servant recommendation within the tight Landover directory?