View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: Georgia, don't want to get any more specific than that over the Internet, LOL!
miss Pauletta is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.miss Pauletta is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.miss Pauletta is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person? - 03-03-2011, 04:48 AM

Oh dear, I resent my own ignorance something fierce right now. I went through my whole life buying that liberal propaganda lie that Hitler was some terrible villain and Anne Frank was a "hero". I never bothered to question it, which speaks to my nature as a negro.

I clearly had to have known that Anne Frank was burning in Hell for denying her Savior, and yet that realization only bubbled to the surface of my mind after reading this thread. For some reason, the society around me felt it necessary to indoctrinate me with the idea that the "crimes" of Hitler were somehow worse than the Hell-worthy offense of that whore Jew girl.

I just wonder what other liberal lies I've bought into without realizing it. It's a scary thought! I'm glad I stumbled on you superior race folks to set me straight and guide me on the true path towards Jesus Christ.

Ezra 10:3 Now therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives, and such as are born of them, according to the counsel of my lord, and of those that tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the law.