View Single Post
(#2788)
Old
Unsaved trash, savage eskimo

Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 06-09-2015, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Many people before you have also been very surprised when they see our message. It is because they've been coddled their entire lives, taught to think of God as a kind of friendly but distant uncle. This isn't realistic of course. God blessed us with the understanding of his Word (John 14:26). If you are upset, you are upset with the LORD, what He says, and what He desires. But you look on as a child who is denied something that is not in his best interest, or a child who is being lovingly reprimanded. God is displeased with people like you, people who think they know better than He what is truly good and kind and decent and moral.

And I am very sore displeased with the heathen that are at ease:
for I was but a little displeased, and they helped forward the affliction.
Zechariah 1:15

The people of this world have changed the truth of God into lies, and that is why you are so confused about True Christians™. The apostle Paul warns us about people like you and your perverted goals:

[People like you] changed the truth of God into a lie,
and worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator,
who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Romans 1:22-25

The "creature" referred to here is Satan. People like you are easily duped by Satan’s lies because he tells you just what you want to hear, and so like greedy little toddlers you rush in and gobble up whatever you can find that satiates your immediate desires. Then you complain when we don't agree with you that you're too nice to go to Hell.

Please do not patrionize me, I am not confused about you. Clearly you people are hateful. It is as simple as that. You are hateful towards Iceland even if you just know a handful of things about Iceland. Based on what Elmer told me, you do not even have your facts right. And please tell me what my perverted goals are? That you shall stop hating Iceland? Yes, very perverted indeed...

If me loving other people means that I am a lost child then let me be lost forever. Why do you feel so threatened by me? I have not told you to question your faith I have questioned why you are being so angry.

/Guderbog