Thread: Tolerance
View Single Post
(#49)
Old
Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Lady True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Born again virgin Most Obedient Best stoning bucket Tin Tither Persecuted Pro-Life Ex-Slut Born again virgin

Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tolerance - 10-28-2010, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristiano View Post
Lycia The Repentant you are an intolerant false teacher. Your words are not in line with the bible and you must shut up at once!
"The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:3-5

I would never question my God, my Savior, my Church, my Pastor or any True Christian™ man, but you unsaved trash need to be shown the error of your ways. If you ever grow up to be a True Christian™ man (and somehow I find that to be very doubtful) I will gladly listen to every word you say. Until that time, however, you are just as bad as the fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and homersexuals.

Quote:
The bible teaches that there will be false teachers spreading lies and you are one!
Please point out how:

1. I am a teacher
2. I am spreading lies

I'll be waiting.

Quote:
We must be tolerant and not judge others but encourage through leading by example.
Can you please show me where in the Bible it tells us to tolerate sinners and tell them that its OK if they want to worship demons and have homersexual sex?

Quote:
Forgive them and hate the sinner not the sin. You are a disgrace
I did forgive them. I am praying they one day find the Lord much as I forgive you and am praying that you find the Lord one day.

And how exactly am I a disgrace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristiano View Post
Those who make assumptions generally end up with egg on their face!
Believe me, you have proven that without a shadow of a doubt.

Quote:
I am morally complete and i follow the good book word by word.
If you, in fact, followed the Bible by the Word, you would know you are not morally complete and are a horrifying sinner who's only chance at redemption is to be washed in the blood of the Lamb.

"Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me." Psalm 51:1-5

Quote:
I offered no contradiction she is acting like a satanist not a CHRISTIAN
Please point out exactly where I was acting like a Satanist. I can wait.

"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
An Open Question to All false christians.