View Single Post
(#1012)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

AthiestBrony is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Thumbs down Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 04-19-2013, 02:52 PM

Honestly how can you even look in the mirror every morning? You constantly insult and assault anyone who is different, you see piffleing Satan everywhere, and you constantly judge those you seem less than you. Yes I am an Atheist, I do not believe in a god, I believe in Nietzche's philosophy of "God is Dead." I am also a Brony. I like the show not because I am a pedophile, pervert, incestuous, or god knows whatever else you people can think of. (Pun intended). I like the show because of it's writing, it's animation, the characterization, and the overall campy theme. The rainbow character is not promoting homosexuality, she's simply rainbow coloured. If one were to say that a Rainbow promotes homosexuality, then the sky must be pretty piffleing gay!

Seriously, get your heads out of your backsides, learn to appreciate stuff that isnt your closed cult, and live a little.

Last edited by Professor Bessemer; 04-19-2013 at 03:42 PM. Reason: REMOVED OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE