View Single Post
(#1020)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 04-19-2013, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthiestBrony View Post
I like the show not because I am a pedophile, pervert, incestuous, or god knows whatever else you people can think of. (Pun intended).
A pun may have been intended, but there certainly isn't one in your post to be detected. Puns are considered the absolute lowest form of comedy. The term brony in itself is somewhat of a pun, but it isn't very punny. Do you see how easy it is to make a pun? Here are a few easy ones: How do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on him! How do you catch a tame rabbit? The tame way! This one is a little bit more advanced: The Associate Minister unveiled the church's new tithing campaign slogan last Sunday "I Upped My Pledge - Up Yours."

As a former Brony I know how hard it can be to leave the herd. Once these ponies get their hooves into you it's hard to overcome the sinister urges that accompany the wicked show. I hope you can be strong

/)*(\ Remember, this symbol holds no real power--only the power you give it!