View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Wall of Jesus

Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Enhanced Baptism: Has it Every Been Tried? - 10-27-2016, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
That may seem like a good idea but the Bible makes it clear that first you invite Jesus into your heart, then you seek baptism.

Now, blinding someone with an intense light and then telling them to accept Jesus may have some merit, given the means by which the Apostle Paul was brought to salvation.

The Senior Pastors will be the ones to provide an authoritative opinion, but I feel comfortable with stating that water-boarding should be reserved for reducing human beings to a sobbing mass of compliance for national security reasons only.

Decidedly Yours,

Handmaiden
Maybe if they used boiling water? When I was saved I was and still am on fire for Christ. Maybe a blow torch?

I indeed baptize you with water to repentance. but he that comes after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear. he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire. Matthew 3:11

"AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharaoh's charioteers ... AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals." Dr Jerry Falwell