View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Most Obedient

Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 09-30-2010, 09:41 AM

Thanks again everyone, i am hoping that at least one of my sons will catch up with me while i am in Australia, they are both serving in the British Army "Special Forces" and are both stationed "somewhere abroad" at the moment but have some leave coming up in December so with any luck and Gods will they and their families will be able to join me for a well deserved break.

Another hour then it's time to get the train to London and check into the Heathrow Hilton for a couple of days before the long haul.