View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I Killed Christ and I am Sorry - 06-07-2014, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Speaking of Where Is, Where is Mr. Weinstein? Has the Jewish community sent a golem after him for his rejecting his demonic religion?
Few weeks ago I was very worried about him, but he answered and everything was ok. However he has been on my prayer list since that. I was (and still am) afraid that joos are going to crucify him. Also catlicks (new pope was just in news hugging joos) are a real threat to him, as this video proves, they do crucifixions even nowadays!
http://on.rt.com/lcdgy2