View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Messicant Perv

Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Pokemon Teaches Your Children Worship Satan - 02-21-2013, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmiteTheAthiests View Post
I am glad to see that you agree that anyone involved with this show should be sent to hell too! How is Brazil?
I don't know, ask to a brazilian, I'm chilean

A map of my beloved country