View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Equinox is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Fallout 3: Another Satanic, Violent game from "Oblivion" crea - 07-21-2009, 04:57 PM

Now, I came across this post specifically through another site and before this reply is disregarded I would like to say that, I myself am a saved christian and I do believe in god. With that being said I would really like to touchdown on a few points here..

"You can pretty much kill whoever you want, even good guys. The game makes no consequence for your actions."

This is totally invalid, the game is built using a karma system - if you get bad karma people will dislike you, run away from you, or not speak to you. If anything this will only teach children that it is NOT okay to do such things.

"How many kids might be inspired to make their own pipe bombs after playing this game?"

If a kid is going to create a pipe bomb after playing a video game, clearly the childs parents are fully accountable for not realizing said child needs help.

"There are beings called "ghouls", which appear to be some kind of zombie demon out of a horror movie. While many ghouls are bad, some are considered "good guys"."

This offended me, the "demons" you are referring to are people that have suffered severe radiation poisoning which is why they look as they do. To call them demons is to say any survivor in close proximity to Hiroshima is a demon.

"Alcohol is available in this game through such forms as whiskey."

Christian's don't alcohol..? If you're argument to this point is that it is targeting children you are wrong - This game is rated M(18+). The developers can not be held liable if the parents choose to purchase this game for their child.

"Drug use is promoted."

Once again you fail to leave out details, the drugs in this game are to increase damage resistance, cure radiation, and heal yourself. Is it wrong for sick children to take medicine, Tylenol?

One other thing, someone had mentioned that "God would never allow a nuclear strike on the USA". If that were the case there would have been no 9/11, nor would god allow this game to exist - right?

I am going to leave it at that, before any of you feel attacked by me.I am sorry if I have offended anyone, that was not my intention. God bless.