View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

DogSpitAsshatBitch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: False Religions Register - 05-11-2008, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr_Doktor Phd. View Post
Poppy cock you young heathen.

The branch of wicca that you worship was contrived by that English pervert Gerald Gardner in the 1950's and 60's.

Don't you try pretend that their is a direct lineage between pre-Christian paganism and a bunch of post industrial middle class knobs who's only real interest in the "old religion" was to get young women to strip down and kneel before them holding a chalice.

Get on you knees and pray woman.

NB. Now if you said you fornicated with Satan on a moonlit night with your 13 sisters in your convent, I would know that you were a witch in the true sense of the word and would require that you submit yourself to the closest witch finder in your state.

I am not a heathen just because I follow a different religion than you do. Wicca is an earth/nature based religion. We believe everything comes from the earth and goes back into the earth. I am a solitary Wiccan and will not be for long beause in our state the are building a Wiccan church and Wiccan library. BTW the Wiccan church accepts all faiths. This is 2008 not 1200 B.C. so get with the times. I will not let a man tell me what to do. I am independant and I will speak my mind. I was raised to have tolerance even for people like religious zellets(you).