View Single Post
(#87)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 06-27-2010, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli Harley View Post
It is definitely SOCCER in koala kountry.

And ONLY gayboys play it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Atheist 100 View Post
Yep. Nice one. You sound like a 5 year old. I wont even bother replying to that.
How sad that you allow your geographical ignorance to dictate your posts.

Lesson 1. Koalas are found in Australia.

Lesson 2. Australia is located in the southern hemisphere.

Lesson 3. Australians call the kicking of the round ball with 11 players on the field "soccer".

Lesson 4. Most of the players in the Australian soccer team are imports.

Kinda a case of spot the ozzie!

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.