View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker

ChristianKamina is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 12-01-2011, 09:27 AM

HOMOSEXUALITY

As you can see, this little pony's tail is in the exact same colors as the homosexual flag. A coincidence? Not very likely. This is clearly an attempt to plant a subliminal message in people's minds that anal sex is normal and should be accepted as such in our society. We have seen similar attempts in the music industry, Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" being the most obvious example.
Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

[/QUOTE]

Hmm if I recall from the many times I have read the Bible, The Rainbow IS A GIFT FROM GOD, signifying that he will never flood the earth again. Also I am a Brony, I am a 19 year old Man and I started watching the show because my girlfriend grew up watching the originals and she wanted me to watch the new series with her, and I did and I ended up(like most people who actually watch the show) ended up Liking it, I like because of the good story and fun it brings to a family, I can watch it with my niece and she is happy to have someone to talk to about it. Also God says to love everyone and that we should not judge, so get off your high horse and just accept people for who they are. I don't care who you are and what you have done in your life, but nobody has the right to judge others, that is God's job alone. Leave it to him.