View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash

Perv

loveis.. is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loveis.. is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loveis.. is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Do You Love Your Wife Enough To Beat Her? This Pastor Does! - 03-16-2011, 06:59 AM

I understand the whole thing about keeping your wife inline but there is no need of violence. the woman was created from man and man created by god yes there is an order, i must of over looked it, but i read where it did say a man was suppose to keep his wife inline but nowhere did i read he was suppose to beat her until she was crippled or bleeding. my father and my grandfather were both christian men but never did i see them hit my mother or grandmother. I was taught in my christian household that the man is the provider protector and leader of the home, while the woman provides for the mans needs and takes care of the household... There is no need for violence.