View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, Severely Sick and Retarded Adipose Blob
Under Investigation

sicksicksick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sicksicksick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sicksicksick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hollywood undead: Sending our children to hell. - 07-22-2016, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post

Charlie Scene, Da Kurlzz, Danny, Funny Man

The most disgusting thing to come out since My Chemical Romance!

Their songs glorify gang violence, fornication, being anti-God and so many other horrifying things.

Just look at this song glorifying homosexual rape!

See? They are lying about their penis sizes and telling them that they are going to kill them from AIDS!

Here is another example of their ungodliness.

Here the Hollywood Undeads are giving an obscene gesture to Jesus Christ.

Want more?
Puerile and disgusting! What ever happened to wholesome music like Little Richard and Chuck Berry?

More God mocking, you say? Fine, but make sure you are wearing the armor of God because this offends like nothing I have ever seen.

Parents out there. I want you to go through your child's music collection and if you see any Hollywood Undead, delete it! Ground him or her. And get some decent God fearing music.

Be a parent.. And don't let your children get sucked to hell with the Hollywood Undeads.
your a god damn hypocrit....HOLD ON HOLY GHOST,GO ON HOLD ME CLOSE!BETTER RUN HERE WE COME,ITS THE DAYOF THE DEAD!!!HOLD ON HOLY GHOST,SO LONG TO THE ONES YOU KNOW!BETTER RUN HERE WE COME ITS THE DAY OF THE DEAD