View Single Post
(#71)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Fluffy bunny

Metalavery is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Metalavery is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Metalavery is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Metalavery is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Truth About New Atheism - 12-03-2013, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Again, you're confused. I don't damn anyone. To "damn" someone is to send them to Hell. I cannot do that. None of us here can. People do that to themselves. So long as one refuses to acknowledge the Christ Jesus as Savior, they have already condemned themselves to an eternity of Hell (John 3:18), as is totally justified and right according to God who knows best (Isaiah 55:8-9).

Well, the gay thing isn't my cuppa, but they do, however, really upset God, the King of Kings. As sons and daughters of the King (2 Corinthians 6:18), we are in a unique position of sharing the good news that a faggot doesn't need to be a faggot if they want to avoid an eternity of horrifying punishment. They can accept the gift of Salvation made by the temporary sacrifice of Jesus, be made into a New Creature (2 Corinthians 5:17), one that isn't degenerate and disgusting unto the LORD (Leviticus 18:22).

There is nothing to have pure love for another of the same sex. human is human. We are all the same my dear... we are all equal, man and woman. We are thus allowed to love each other the same.