View Single Post
(#206)
Old
Unsaved trash

Location: Denmark, land of blubber and pork oh yeah and bovine in great numbers and at times even a few sharks
Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Informative World Map - 07-13-2010, 02:21 PM

oh please ignore the first part of the last post above the stabled line as it was mere so that i wouldnt forget what i had already written while writing the new post and i merely forgot to remove it before i posted it,
i hope that this little mistake on my part will not make you (pastor Bathfire) refrain from granting me my humble request
again i would be honored if you would lend me some of your no doubt precious time

18:12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
18:13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that [sheep], than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.