View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, meth lab owner
Under Investigation

ChemistryRules is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChemistryRules is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChemistryRules is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChemistryRules is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why is being bipolar considered hip? - 07-02-2013, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Of course you kids all think it is hip to 'make believe'. Same reason all you EMO punks listen to that black metal garbage, cut yourselves, put on that clown makeup and murder babies. You all want to scream out 'Look at ME!! See how important I am!!!' Well I have news for you bucko, no one cares about you. Everyone cares for God and Only God. If you read your Bible, you'd understand how you should only worship him and not some crazy stage performer.
Ewww, black metal. Even the name says it's black, and therefore bad. Just look at those band names, why aren't those punks alarmed when they hear about "black funeral" or "demoniac" (I have no idea where those bands came from, but wikipedia was sure of help)

And just for your information; I really don't care about popularity or make up, or premarital sex (murdering baby's? is that still allowed?) but they DID got me hospitalized against my will in a mental asylum for having a mania. I got many terrible pills (seroquel, temazepam, etcetera), and it went on for months until I finally woke up of the godless illusions of psychosis. Then, I returned to the True Lord; God, and His son Jesus Christ. I love them with all of my heart and worship them ever since.
I've been off the meds since I was released from the hospital, and only on the prayers, with as a result; no more depressions or psychosis, only a happy life.