View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Unsaved trash, freakish midget, perverted lesbian

Rides the Short Bus

Lallyann46 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lallyann46 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lallyann46 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lallyann46 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lallyann46 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lallyann46 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are Midgets Evil Demons? - 10-03-2013, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
I'm so glad that you finally arrived in our forum to tell us we're doing it wrong. I don't know what I would have done without all of this new information you have to share.
I am glad you accept that you are so very wrong, you are so very misinformed. God doesn't see colour, size or any disability, He loves us just as we are, as long we are, and just wants us to know Him more and more. I am sad that your group are so uneducated in the bible interpretation, and totally misunderstanding it. If I should be condemned as your "friends" insist, why has God so richly blessed me, both with a lovely husband and two sons, and lots of Christian friends who love me too. I shall pray for your group, but I shall also report it, as it comes under the title of abuse and hate crime.

For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.--Lev.21:18 <----God hates ugly people and cripples!!