View Single Post
(#50)
Old
JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer's Avatar
JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is offline
Unsaved trash,unintelligent, undereducated, and religious hating pig
Forum Member

How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Homer Cancer on Society Full of it

JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Welcome to Straight 4 Jesus! - 09-30-2009, 10:29 PM

hell to me would be living in ignorance and not knowing for sure
one way or the other if religion was the way or not. Heaven to me is
living life in dignity, without religion, and the childish fear of
going to hell when I die. And that childish fear begins to creep into
every area of ones life "like a worm" eating away at every dignified
action that you may take in life. Once you understand the principle of
dignity, then you can really understand what morality is.

Morality is a progression found in philosophy that you must learn like
every other skill or language--you have to start as a beginer. And I
don't know if religion and morality are compatible, because of the
undignified cowardice that religious people typically suffer from--
they won't take the risk of offending God. And they are insuferable to
be around because they cannot learn anything else, and then they try
to draw you intlo their living hell. What can you do?