View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

William Taester has had a couple of people click the rep button.William Taester has had a couple of people click the rep button.William Taester has had a couple of people click the rep button.William Taester has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: New mathematical proof: homosexual climax is a hidden expressway to Satan - 05-11-2014, 12:28 AM

That is spot on! As a matter of fact, back when I was an unsaved piece of faggot trash, we referred to it as milking the devil teat" among other things.

The Homosexual Queer-face is easily roped into such activities as they offer that sinful, lustful release of devil spit. They knowingly and with malice aforethought join themselves with Beelzebub while giggling like school girls and making light of the fact that they are ENTERTAINING DEMONS!!! These perverts meet in all sorts of crazy places like back alleys, prius dealers, school janitor closets, my apartment, and prison showers to engage in despicable acts!

I only pray that the fags will stop rubbin each others nubbins...especially while I'm watching 700 club, and get with the program of salvation! Furthermore I pray that they get some fire and brimstone up their manginas like they deserve!

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.