View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: North Carolina Mountains (God's Country & even closer to Heaven)
Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default First openly Pastafarian elected to office/ wears colander during swearing-in - 01-08-2014, 02:40 PM

What is this country coming to?!?

If you thought that the homers and lesbos demanding "equal rights" wasn't un-Holy enough, this story will surely send you screaming in horror.

This God-mocker, Christopher Schaeffer, has gone too far. He's even claiming to be some sort of pastor for the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

The NY Daily News and other God-less publications are reporting:

Quote:
A New York politician sported a spaghetti strainer as a head covering for his swearing-in ceremony to make a point about religious freedom.

Christopher Schaeffer, a minister in the Pastafarian faith, wore a solemn face on Jan. 2 as he stood with a colander on his head and his hand raised while Town Clerk Allison Dispense administered the oath of office to join the Pomfret Town Board.

"It's just a statement about religious freedom," he told reporter Greg Fox of the Observer in Dunkirk, about accessorizing with the symbol of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
This person has persecuted the entire town of Pomfret, NY. What's next??

Just take a look at this joker with his un-Holy pasta bowl on his head. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my Bible-Bunker™.
Attached Images