View Single Post
(#6)
Old
True Communist™ - will suffer for an eternity in Hell
Unsaved Trash

Commmmmunnissss Marxist

Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Communism Strikes Again. - 04-19-2017, 03:31 AM

Welcome my friend. Please be aware that americans are no longer afraid of us. I guess they are wrong, but they look at us and laugh.

They are afraid of the muslims, because the muslims like to blow up and go to some weird paradise.

I guess you missed the portion of history where all the prophecies by Trostky were confirmed and the Soviet Union became a capitalist country under the guidance of former KGB leader Vladimir Putin. I remember a movie, "Goodbye Lenin" where something similar happened. Watch it, it's good.

While you are here, nevertheless, we can chat about the Permanent Revolution, how Nationalism killed the communist countries and how the only solution for China and North Korea is to overthrow their rulers and focus again in people's rule.

Or we can study the Bible so this crazy Baptists don't go full mad.

Acts 2:44-45
44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.