View Single Post
(#8)
Old
disgusting filthy dirty hippie (Quarantined) disgusting filthy dirty hippie is offline
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking pervert
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

disgusting filthy dirty hippie is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.disgusting filthy dirty hippie is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.disgusting filthy dirty hippie is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.disgusting filthy dirty hippie is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.disgusting filthy dirty hippie is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.disgusting filthy dirty hippie is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.disgusting filthy dirty hippie is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.disgusting filthy dirty hippie is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.disgusting filthy dirty hippie is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.disgusting filthy dirty hippie is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.disgusting filthy dirty hippie is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Shooting at SANDY HOOK never happened - Gov't plot to take our GUNS!!! - 05-13-2014, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Creeser View Post
This is probably one of the more dumb things I've read. YES. They are being attacked, they have every right to stand their ground!!
I am sorry, but you are incorrect. The right to self defense should not include the right to kill. If one is being attacked, they should do everything in there power to stop the assailant without killing him/her.

Quote:
I am perfectly sure your kids are safe singing "kum by yah" and smoking the weed. I would be surprised they are capable of armed conflict.
My kids do not smoke weed, as it can stunt growth in minors. And no, they are capable of no conflict because I have taught them the truth about violence and they hate it.

Quote:
this nation was founded on Christian values. Read this informative article on the Biblical right to self defense.
But America was created by man, who cannot claim to be God. They can try to base a society on the principles of God, but when they do their own thing, they cannot tie that back to the Bible, God, or anything Holy.