View Single Post
(#94)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither

Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 06-30-2010, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander Sittn View Post
Well in my opinion the bible is nothing more than a book telling tales of the old..And if stories are told millions and millions of times before they get written down these stories change. You can already see it if you tell a story to a person and he has to tell it to another person, and you repeat that sequence for about 10 tot 15 times.. 9 out of 10 the story is very different..
Listen here atheist boy, your opinion is void because the story was handed down by God who created this earth. The "story"you talk about is of the prophet Iddo.

2 Chronicles 13:22
And the rest of the acts of Abijah, and his ways, and his sayings, are written in the story of the prophet Iddo.

Quote:
And than look at when people learned to write an read, according to the bible the eldest stories in it are thousands of years older than when people gained the skill to write and read. And at that time only a few people mastered it.
If they were able to read the Bible then they would be able to read and write right?

Quote:
But to get back to my point, i don't deny the possible excistance of a man who might be named Jesus Christ of Nazareth, but it could just as well be Peter Carpenter from Jerusalem, of whatever..
Peter Carpenter did make some fine carpets or are you doubting that as well? You seem to have a wrong perspective of history,

Quote:
We don't know, the first guy who wrote it down did it in his own language, en the first guy who translated it did so in his own knowledge of the other language.. Witch means he could just as wel be wrong..again we don't know.. The fact that it is in the bible does not mean it is true..
Yes we do! It was written in English. There was no translation, what makes you think there was a translation? Are you a psychic? Are you one of those wicca following demonlovers?

Quote:
If i would put the book 'The lord of the rings' in a metal box and bury it in my garden today.. And in about 3.000 years some other human/intelligent life form finds it and deciphers it, you'd probably have a similar situation...
The Lord of the Rings is a horrible book and was written by Satan to lie and deceive!

2 Kings 4:28
Then she said, Did I desire a son of my lord? did I not say, Do not deceive me?

Quote:
This here is a great example of what i want to say.. You see something, you don't know what it is, what it means, or what its reason is. But than you think of the reasons that fit you the best, and so you create your own false truth.
What you are saying here is describing your own methods.

Quote:
'Groningen sounds like a made-up name' Don't want to hassle you there, but everything we all say is made-up.. WE created language, so we created words, we created communication, we gave everything a name, we created faith, to understand the things we could not understand. WE created the stories in all the different religious writings. WE created God.
We did not create language but God did. He prefered our language, not your barbaric babbling you dare to call a language: Denmarkian!
And God created God, not the other way around!

Quote:
Many years ago, when the Maya (i reckon it was) people were still living in their amazing cities in the jungle. One of the Maya's saw a BIG white man wander through the woods.. It was a big white man with a big red beard and horns on his head.. There are still drawings of this man in some caves, the Maya's thought it was a God..
And how does this add to your arguments? What you are saying is that we were right all along and God is a white male!

Quote:
In exactly that same era, where the first sightings and drawings of this big white man were found, the Vikings sailed across the world. And were known to also have set foot in North and South America..(witch is where the Maya's lived).
White Pride World Wide?

Quote:
Again you see a natural but primitive human reaction to something they don't know and have never seen before. We create an identity for it, without knowing what it really is. This is my statement about the origin of faith.
This is the origin of faith!

2 Chronicles 19:9
And he charged them, saying, Thus shall ye do in the fear of the LORD, faithfully, and with a perfect heart

Quote:
P.S. Making fun of someone's name is a bit childish don't you think..
So stop making fun of God then you whoremonger!