View Single Post
(#252)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Islamofascist terrorist

Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo! - 01-03-2013, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Why not confess your sins and open your heart to the real Jesus? The one you had been taught of before was clearly a fabrication of someone's imagination. The One True Jesus will never forsake you if you seek Him sincerely.
I was taught the same things about Jesus (pigs be upon him) that you teach here. I didn’t fabricate him, I believed what the Bible said. But I didn’t realise then that the message of the Bible had been corrupted over time. If your understanding of Jesus (pigs be upon him) and the Bible was correct, then yes it would have impossible for me to lose my faith in Christianity and become a Muslim.

John 10:27-29
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Thankyou for proving my point.