View Single Post
(#14)
Old
X-Aussie Evangelist
True Christian™

ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.ForGodsSake has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE! - 03-04-2008, 02:38 PM

Hitler was a Catholic scum read HERE

I could go on and on and on with links but i choose not to. Its obvious the catholic church are a bunch of heathen scum, just like there predecessors the scribes and the sadusees and farasies. Nothing has changed with these heathen catholic killing scum bags.

(2 Peter 3:10)

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.