View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash, limp-wristed godmocker

Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 06:27 PM

no im no lost I have stated many times I USED TO BE LUTHERAN but now I have changed my views and am an Atheist well why would anyone want to get physical with me? Don't you beat the wronibg out of people who disagree all I'm saying is if one of you tried to blast me with a squirt gun to baptize me or hit me for being an Atheist stuff would go down.

In a violent person well if you would look at my introduction thread you would see I was being non threatening. And one of your members out of nowhere told me he was going to stab me in the eye that sounds like a threat to me.

I could imagine your kids hate you when you beat your kids or anyone for that matter I couldn't imagine that they would like it or say well they are just derecting me on the right path.

And if it's ok to do this since they will reheal you could cut their arm of for after all they could just get a fake one and reheal right

I think the passage that you use as an excuse is more of discipline not literally beat them.

But then again I don't know cause I'm atheist.

I would actually rather meet you in public in a debate event with all sorts of people to reveal how funny yall can be.

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3