View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Yellow peril

Thorgald is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Super Mario Galaxies: a homosexual recruiting tool! - 11-25-2007, 01:07 PM

and i can take a random number of letters from any page on this board and firmly state that you people worship Satan. does that make it so? no ofcourse not.

when will you people actually learn? first it was the oh so dreaded rock and roll, then it was the blasphemous dancing and now the game companies are trying to turn all the children in to gays. for what reason may i ask?

what profit would they ever get from making kids turn gay? do gays play games more then straight people? no they actually play less games then us straight people do. so a financial profit is surely not it.

don't you people have better ways to spend your time other then trying to save the world from things that is clearly not real.

dont get me wrong. i'm all for making he world a happy place. but isn't there enough REAL threats out there? do you have to make things up to?

i don't really expect this post to be allowed to stay as i clearly do not agree with you. but atleast give it 1 second of thought. i'm quite certain you wont lose your spot in heaven because of it.

i'l pop by later on to see if you actually dare to take the argument or not and actually discuss this (and by discussion i actually mean just that, not random quotes from the Bible). i don't expect it but i hope so.

and no, i'm not gay.