View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged hatemonger
Under Investigation

(Non)KristianFool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.(Non)KristianFool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Lightbulb Re: Mass Satanic Rituals in IOWA!!! - 12-17-2013, 08:37 AM

Slaughtering in the name of peace. Misunderstanding, and mislabeling of religions which are not Christiano-centric. Belief in a modern "Holy War", and last but not least, Racist logic.

Let us consider things logically here, even though at this level of belief, it is doubtful if my logic will even be read, I have no decision left to me but to try.

First, Yogi's are originally a part of the Hindu religion. Hindu originated before Christianity did, and has no ties to pre-Christian Judaic teachings, so the argument that they are doing Satan's work is flawed. Also, In America, less then 2% of modern Yogi belong to the Hindu religion, rather than reality, where most are part of the New Age Movement, and are not "dotheads" "diaper heads" or "Negro Bucks". Most are Caucasian, males AND females.

Secondly, Yogi's are not hippies, hippie wannabes, or anything of the sort. They believe in the natural energies of the body and nature, and meditate on a source of goodwill. THEY DO NOT HOLD ORGIES.

Thirdly, there are REAL satanic cults all around, of which you make no mention at all. also, OnYourKnees, your entire logical process used on "Yogi Bear" is racist, uncivilized, and based ON A CHILDREN'S TELEVISION SHOW! that is akin to me trying to argue for god's existence by citing the Jetsons.

Please tell me you all are single, because it would be a waste to poison a young child's mind with such garbage. Honestly, i'd trust my child in the hands of a Satanist before i'd ever allow it's mind to be degraded by the likes of most of the people here. Thank you Rachael Van Helsing for trying to talk some sense into this group of Heretical Right-Wingers.