View Single Post
(#4)
Old
True Christian Lady™, Certified Best Friend of Jesus
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Cleanest Kitchen Most Obedient Real American™ Pro-Life Paula Deen Negro Support Group Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient In Love With Zeke True Christian™

Mary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Parents Of Children Who Question Faith - 04-05-2013, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noosab View Post
Hello Mary,
I am an Agnostic who was raised in a very religious family. My father is a deacon in the church. My family has chosen to accept me for the way I am. Now does that mean that they don't try to convince me? Of course not. Faith is something you should have within yourself. You may choose to guide someone, but know that you cannot force them to believe in a religion. Spankings and beatings does not help to guide a child. It only helps them become scared of the parent. I personally chose to shy away from religion because I am a firm believer of science. I have read the Bible and Studied every aspect for this religion but in the end science won my heart. It's great to guide someone but just know that you cannot force someone to believe.
Hey noosab!
Listen, why don't you start a thread of your own in the introduction forum so we can properly get to know you.
If you have any questions, please use the search function and if there are no posts which answer your question, feel free to ask!
Now that that is sorted, why do you hate sweet baby Jesus? You are directly objecting the bible, if your parents have not beaten you, they are false Christians, and they hate you (Proverbs 13: 24).

Thinking of Abortion?
That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
Think of the children. Stop being a slut.