View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash

QueenArya7 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: EMOS BELIEVE THEY GO TO THE 'BLACK PARADE' WHEN THEY DIE! - 07-21-2008, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaner View Post
Ok, pray with me...

Dear God,

I know that I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I invite Christ into my heart and life as my personal Saviour.

You see Christ is all about the shedding of blood. He wants you to bathe in his blood, swim in His Blood. Rivers and rivers of His sweet precious blood. Catholics even think they drink His blood but they're really weird. How does it sound so far?
How can you tell me what to do? And the whole blood thing, it looks to me like Jesus is cutting his wrists like a wanna-be emo, and letting us all pull Elizabeth Bathory's. And blood isnt sweet, it's salty. And to quote the Bible it's self on the "drinking blood" issue,

Matthew 26:27-28: Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying "drink from it all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgivness of sins"

I hand typed that straight from my own personal Bible, even though I dont use it that much anymore It isnt wierd for Catholics, it is following the Bible, word for word. Just so you know, I've given up on being Christian.