View Single Post
(#3330)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

The Damned and happy is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 11-05-2010, 05:03 PM

Why do you have so much against my country? What did we ever do to harm you? Oh, sure, if you can't blame anyone else, blame the small people, the ones who are so many kilometers away form you, they can't hurt you. And, "awesomeness", I actually pity you; if you don't agree with me you should tell it to my face instead of being so childish and editing my comments. That's not funny; that's just another proof that we Danes are just as smart and humane as anyone.

And what do you know about my country? You know shit! So don't come and tell me about something you don't know shit about. I just can't fathom why you would want to be a part of this... How can you stand to be filled with so much hatred for everyone? I pity you. So I'm going to Hell, thorw me in! I'd rather be there, suffering, for the rest of eternity than to be in Heaven with the angry, hateful God of yours and you people.

And you're just jealous of me and my extraordinary letters. Remember; "Thou shalt not covet" It's no work of Satan - it's just different from what you know.

Oh, and you believe more in "Brother" Cranky Old Man that has everything up in his mind than a real Dane? Hah! I hope you go to Heaven - I believe there's much nicer in Hell - at least Satan isn't as selfish as God!