View Single Post
(#241)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is Crazy

GeirSmith is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 12-21-2010, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
This is a very powerful prayer against Witchcraft. This prayer can shut down witches and satanists forever. Being that this prayer basically shuts down the senders of the hexes and vexes by returning their evil to them sevenfold. I hurl it at you NOW IN CHRIST'S NAME!!

Father,
In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I plead the precious uncorruptable blood of Jesus over myself and my church and everything that belongs to us. I ask for giant warrior Angels to be loosed from Heaven to surround and protect us. As your war club and weapons of war I break down, undamn, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, physic prayers, physic thought, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, physic power, physic warfare, prayer chains, and everything else being sent my way or my family members way, and I return it and the demons to the senders right now!, SEVENFOLD, and I BIND it to them by the Blood of Jesus!

Father, I pray that these lost souls will find the light of your son Jesus.. Their own snares and traps have been set against themselves.. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I now loose them from all mindcontrol of satan!.. Father I also ask that you Bind the Holy Spirit to there hearts as a guide to your son Jesus.. So they may be set free from the bondages of satan.

In Jesus name I pray..
Amen
What? You guys can't talk to Tibetan Tantric Buddhism? Nobel Prize with the Dalai Lama?
You guys are Bible Belt dirt?