View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Hello Everyone: It's A New True Christian! - 03-25-2013, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoundMyWay View Post
Hello!

I would just like to introduce myself and share a little bit of my journey.

My name is Jessika and I am 20 years old. For as long as I can remember, I have never had any faith: I never knew about God or even very much about heaven or hell. Yes, people would tell me I would go to hell if I didn't accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior but it meant nothing to me. I guess you could call me an atheist.

When I was around 17, I went to the local baptist church with my best friend and that was my first look at God. Something changed inside of me but still I ignored Him. I was very stupid, I know. Last year, I stumbled across Land Over Baptist. I read some sermons and such and I knew than that this was where God wanted me to be. It felt so good to be rid of my sinful ways!

I just recently found these forums and was very excited because there were so many True Christians to talk with and plus all the useful information. Although have noticed quite a few pagans on the forum...

Thank you so much. And glory to God!

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."-Rom. 6:23
If you found Landover Baptist over a year ago, how come it took so long for you to find the forums?

On another note, what church do you go to?

Tell us more about yourself, we want to get to know you.

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.