View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Eucharista McBride has had a couple of people click the rep button.Eucharista McBride has had a couple of people click the rep button.Eucharista McBride has had a couple of people click the rep button.Eucharista McBride has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default A righteous greeting to all of Godly Intention - 06-12-2015, 10:57 PM

My name is Eucharista McBride. I am a mother of four, three boys and a girl. I have been married for almost 15 years and I thank God for the privilege of child rearing and husband serving. We worship at the Durham Methodist Chapel (Praise Our Lord!) where I have been given the honour of making tea and servicing the congregation as seen fit. My favourite part of the Bible is any bit where the God Lord smites the whores. Dirty whores must of necessity be smitten at all times and in all places. I also enjoy the bits where the Good Lord arbitrarily slays anyone. 'Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty two boys.' 2 kings 2:24. Righteous judgement was brought to bear upon those who would mock a sheen head. Praise the Lord! I confess that I have never found Jesus on account of my never having lost him in the first place. Praise the Lord but I was born proper Christian and I do aim to die likewise. I say Good day to you all for now.