View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Whiney God-Mocker

Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!! - 11-13-2008, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
First of all, forgive me Jesus, for posting in the Men's forum. Even Though, some folks like Mz. Hellthing think it's OK. Anyway, I made the mistake of googling "female orgasm" because I was trying to figure out what everyone is talking about and ran across the following website. I still don't understand, is there something wrong with my computer??? VERY CURIOUS MOTHER GLENDORA
Well Glendora, it's a demonstration to compare the male orgasm versus the female, we women get much better and longer lasting ones! You should try it!