View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Whiney God-Mocker

Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!! - 11-14-2008, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
I am heartbroken at the remembrance, but just 10 years ago this Thanksgiving eve, Mrs. Pistle fell out of the apple tree into a shredder while picking apples for my Thanksgiving pies. She usually made about seven of them because we had darkie servants at the time and they would always steal two or three.

I rebuke you in JESUS' NAME for even suggesting that Dear Mrs. Pistle would ever have been a sweaty, grunting, wiggling slut like most PAGAN women nowdays!

I would give you some more infraction points, but I must go out and pray over poor Mrs. Pistle's grave. Since women probably have no souls, she is likely in HELL right now, but I am sure she gets the respect she deserves and has the old servants bringing her mint juleps by the poolside.

I only hope that when JESUS calls me Home to be His strong Right Hand in smiting heathens, that I can ask Him to bring Mrs. Pistle out of torment and back to me in Heaven. I sure miss those pies.
I do hope for your wife's sake you're not making this story up. And if it's true I'm very sorry.

Though what you describe "sweaty, grunting, wiggling slut like most PAGAN women nowdays" Isn't that what men are doing right this moment? So... women are not allowed to do this? But men are?

Paliban rhymes with Taliban