View Single Post
(#785)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected retard
Under Investigation

terryburgman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PORTAL 2: Promoting ANAL SEX and stealing credit cards!!! - 09-16-2013, 03:04 AM

I had no idea that such witchcraft could be occurring in this great nation! This is revoltingly disgusting, and it is a shame that our youth is subjected to such sexual themes! Oh, I am just sure that the abomination of a president is the when behind such demonic trickery! Oh the humanity! Why must we deal with such terribleness? Oh, why must we deal with a game about anul-sex called Portal? What this game should be teaching is how to deal with one's wife. Using whips is a great idea, electric collars is another! My favorite combo though is the blow torch and frying pan! Burn and cause trauma to one's head, thus the lesson is learned!
Portal needs to end before it turns our nation gay! Ever since the release date of this game in 2007, gay rates have reached new heights, that I could have never imagined have been reached! Why! Why, is what I ask, for it seems as if these "Valve" people are doing this on purpose. Spreading the word of Satan is just one of the many goals that they share. They also want to make the nation guy, a "Gay-Tion" persay...