View Single Post
(#180)
Old
Unsaved Trash

YouPeople_AreInsane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.YouPeople_AreInsane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.YouPeople_AreInsane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII: homosexual recruiting tool! - 08-14-2012, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
Oh, I "undertood" it alright.

Look, obviously video games are eating up your cognitive abilities. Why not simply give them up and do something worthwhile like, oh, I don't know, ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST IN TO YOUR LIFE???

(John 3:16) "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

YiC,

Zech

I rarely play video games, and I accept a higher spirit of some sort. But it can't be proven, nor can it be disproven. So until I'm given hard eveidence I will remain agnostic. However, can I just say I actually like you. Out of all the people on here your replies remain respectful and dignified, so for that can I just say thank you.