View Single Post
(#49)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

LDS Fool Retard Posting Atheist

JimmiGerman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JimmiGerman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JimmiGerman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JimmiGerman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JimmiGerman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Antique Battle-Axe For Sale - 05-15-2014, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
That you are too stupid to understand God's plan doesn't mean God doesn't have a plan. God has a a plan. Everything that happens, happens because God wants it to happen. If a baby is born in Africa, dies from hunger or disease in a few days and then burns in Hell for all eternity for refusing to worship Jesus, it's part of God's plan. When I accidentally shot an IRA agent a few years ago it felt like an accident to me, but to God it's all part of His plan. Even my extremely annoying neighbor Mrs. Johnsson, who stole Witch Hammer's mother-in-law from me, is part of God's plan. I am certain my current suffering will only make living in Heaven for all eternity more enjoyable. Which is also why I burn my eyes reading the nonsense you post and hurt my fingers posting a proper reply. It feels like I am completely wasting my time, but it's all part of God's plan!
Hmmm... I think it sounds a bit like a sermon of a popular islamic preacher (Pierre Vogel) here in Germany. He is native German (not an immigrant ) and once converted to Islam. In his words everything that happens (tsunamis, earthquakes, any kind of desease etc.) is the will of Allah and those ones who have become victims of any of those misfortunes die as martyrs. But in my opinion, and If really everything happens, because God wants it to happen, in this case we should fear God much more than the devil himself...

PS ... sorry for my limited English, but fortunately this is an American forum, and, just to make friends, of course, I hope the South will rise again!