View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash

Wikdsnipe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Wikdsnipe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Wikdsnipe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 01-22-2009, 01:15 AM

Honestly, you people are the hateful bunch. I'm sure you guys all judge people at first glance. Last I checked, that goes against your messiah's rules...

I mean, you see a kid walking down the street in these loose baggy clothes with chains, tattoos, and a few piercings on their face. Tell me, would you want your kids hanging out with that guy? At first glance, no. You wouldn't. You instantly judge them by their appearance instead of actually meeting the guy. Who knows, he could be the nicest guy in the world and you would have never known that just because you thought he looked like a bad person to hang around. This is exactly what people like the guy that posted this trash are doing to Obama. So what if his dad was Muslim? It doesn't mean that he is. You are judging him on his background. Not even me, a simple atheist, has done and I don't have a rule against it like you guys do. Pathetic, isn't it?

Religion is based around fear. The fear of death. My motto: Live life as it is, and wherever you go in death (if anywhere but six feet under) is what will have to happen. Live with it, or live with fear.

Now, about this Obama being the antiChrist thing... They have tried and tried to believe that all of the presidents were antiChrists... and so far, this is the most pathetic attempt I have ever seen. Just read what Lawlerskates said. It all makes sense. The Obama trashtalker that started this forum is full of crap, and we all know that, no matter what your belief. I hope I opened a few minds here, even just a little bit. I'm sure I'll just get ignored because thats just how hard-headed you guys can be (and even you have to admit THAT. But that's just because you don't want to believe anyone else, which is understandable.)
But hey, if I opened you guys up a little bit, leave a comment. I'm not posting for hate mail, or for an argumentative purpose, so if you don't have anything nice to say, I didn't start it.