View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Andrew Shaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature - 06-21-2007, 11:52 PM

We most definately need them to be instantly banned..Although this site would be rather empty everyone has derogatory terms for anyone that isent white! and then they have the nerve to call me a racist! its hypocrasy...here let me quote someone.

"We do not condone derogatory language toward ethnicities, sir. Landover Baptist Church has a very strict policy against racism in all its forms. NOWHERE have we EVER promoted the hatred of any human being based on the color of their skin. All nigra, slants, beaners, godly whites, injun savages, dot heads, sand coons, and australian neanderthals are welcome to enter our fold. There is no discrimination here. I have butter caramel skin, Brother Temperance has a slightly hooked penny sniffing jew nose, Sister Lateefah has poop stain colored skin, and Pastor Zeke has normal skin. We are all here together for the glorious cause of Christ the Lord. I have even dedicated a whole thread to the good parts of Negroidial "Culture".

Regarding Negroidials in another thread you said:

Please, don't try to turn us against each other based on petty reasons like race. Neither we or Jesus will tolerate racism from you or anyone else."

LOOK, denying that they are racist and then useing racist terms in the same paragraph!

Is adult entertainment killing our kids, Or are adults killing our kids for entertainment?