View Single Post
(#51)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged slant

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How do atheists console each other when a loved one dies? - 04-24-2013, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
What nonsense. When someone dies, True Christian™ research has shown that atheists will often spit upon the graves of their loves or kick over caskets at funerals, and sometimes even let out what amounts to a death chant during eulogies: "Turn back to dust, bitch!" or something awful like that said with a demonic stare towards those still living. They want us all to die. They relish the end to their sad, sorry lives and want others to have no hope as they have none.
What sort of 'True Christian™ research'?
In fact, if you look more closely at the world around you, you'll see that atheists actually mourn for the dead.
IF what you actually researched is really true, then I have no wish to hang around with those people. All they're doing are being assholes, and I don't like assholes. However, from what I've seen, we do not do such stuff at funerals. In fact, such kind of behaviour is intolerable, and such behaviour will guarantee the asshole being kicked from the funeral.
If you insist that my information is completely false, let me tell you that one of my aunts died four years ago. Most of us at her funeral were atheists. We were all mourning. A lot of us were crying. I've even seen a woman (probably a really close friend of hers) actually go into hysterics, screaming, almost fainting at the sight of her body. This just shows that we atheists have emotions. We do not mock our own dead. We do not show disrespect to our own dead. And most of all, we do not screw the dead. That much I guarantee.
However, I cannot guarantee that the atheists on your side of the world is peaceful. For all I know, they can just be stupid assholes being a danger to their society. Therefore, while I do not completely agree with you, I can assure you that not all atheists have such intolerable behaviour.
Good day.

Shut up now, admin. This is MY space. I do whatever the hell I want with it.