View Single Post
(#49)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Swedish_Pentecostal is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Thumbs down Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house! - 02-15-2011, 08:02 AM

What is written here is only by judgemental hipocritical individuals who just shows an IQ that is REALLY below average.

How hard can it be NOT to judge others even if they are gay?? I find it wrong myself but it's NOT up to mankind to judge other people..so if we're talking about who's going to hell or not is up to no one but GOD!

..as Jesus said: "..Let those without sin cast the first stone.."..I bet you all "true christians" are without sin..right?!! You should know your bible before chanting stuff you clearly have NO idea of!

So stop thinking you're high almighty and judge others..

..and COM..you smartass..get your facts straight before you open your freakin' mouth..you should know Astrid Lindgren is from SWEDEN and not Denmark..

This was the worst bullshitting site I've EVER seen in my christian life..this TRUE CRAP makes me soo angry..!!!!!

Pray the lord to forgive you all...you'll need it!
I know I need it everyday since I'm not without sin and therefore I pray God for forgiveness everyday and thank him for loving me for who I am!