View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash, Gutless teenaged foreigner

Rides the Short Bus

Agnostic ponderer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Agnostic ponderer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Agnostic ponderer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Is DYSLEXIA a curse from God or is it CURABLE? - 01-08-2011, 01:42 PM

these comments sicken me

why were you trying to teach her using a bible? there are a lot simpler texts to use specific text books for teaching dyslexics even
I am dyslexic and i find learning new languages difficult it also took me a while to learn the ins and outs of this one
why is the child punished for the parents apparent "sins"?

Lisa H where is your proof because i have rather alot to say it is a mental condition where the brain learns and reacts differently to non-dyslexics try to know a subject before you talk about it i have done quite a lot of research on dyslexia and i have only ever heard arrogent people with no understanding of the subject matter say that it is laziness

dyslexia is incurable but it can be overcome

also Ezekiel Bathfire i am glad to inform you that i a dyslexic am going to university next year so your claim is incorrect