View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash, fag-enabler
Under Investigation

DavidN is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DavidN is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Four states let Satan into their bedrooms. - 11-12-2012, 05:39 PM

Is everyone not equal under the eye of GOD, is the body not a mere station, which returns back to Dust? Then why is the beauty of an equal USA State, with Homosexuals, Heterosexuals and whatever love for men there is, not a close similarity to Eden? By creating hatred, you led the work of Satan succeed. And if you are a Christian, GOD will not mind how you live, if you just live in the image of Jesus, He himself had no children.
So would eternall love for men and woman not be an earthly image of GODS Kingdom in Heaven?
By denying homosexuals, you are dyning GODS creation. And you spread hatred, because of the love of someone. Then you kill them with there love.
Which is something only Satan would do.
I myself,as an hetero sexual, must protect the rights of the First modern republic in Europe, and most free end democratic state in the world. I am from the Netherlands, were we are like a church, welcoming the people in need and feed them. That is why 1/5 of the dutch population is from an other ancestry. And that is why the Netherlands is ranked as the hapiest place on earth and the best place to grow up your children.

What I just want to say is, Love trough Jesus and GOD, don't led hatred and discrimination get to you. Love your family, your friends and everyone else who is good at hearth. By denying the rights of Homosexuals, you are performing Satans work.